- 24 hour front desk
- Valet parking; $15 per vehicle overnight
- Bus/Coach park area
- Car Rental on Request
- Currency exchange facilities
- Dry cleaning / laundry service
- Guest laundry facility (charges apply)
- Facilities for disabled persons
- Hotel airport/city transport booking facility
- In-house movies
- Massage booking service
- Non smoking rooms
- Post and parcel service
- Hair dresser based in the Lobby
- Baby sitting on request
- Meeting and banquet rooms
Business & IT
- Wireless internet access in Hotel lobby and mezzanine level (charges apply)
- Photocopying and faxing service
- Broadband Internet access in all bedrooms; $27.50 per 24 hours
- Business centre including 2 terminals and a printer
- Facsimile rental (charges apply)
All 243 rooms are spacious and well appointed with views over looking either the historic waterfront and River Derwent or the inland aspect of Mount Wellington and Hobart City.
All king bedded rooms are furnished with work desk with high-speed broadband Internet access (fees apply) a couch and a tub chair. Twin rooms are furnished with two tub chairs, coffee table and dresser / desk. Extras include Fox Sports, daily local newspaper and complimentary tea and coffee making facilities. Enjoy the flexibility, privacy and space of our interconnecting rooms when travelling with family or friends.
Restaurant Tasman offers diners not only an exceptional locally influenced menu selection, but also an intimate ambiance with the best views of Hobart’s waterfront.
The Atrium Bar is open from 10:30am daily and offers a traditional Morning & Afternoon Tea, monthly promotions and specials in addition to a menu of light meals. With views of Hobart’s working harbour, the Atrium Bar offers a variety of local and international beverage options.
The Hotel is suitable for events from small meetings to major conferences and trade shows. The Federation Concert Hall is an auditorium seating 1100 delegates, complimented by the Federation Ballroom, a column-less room seating 1000 delegates on rounds or capable of 115 trade booths. There are another 9 meeting rooms which provide for breakout and dining options.